Duration: from 7 days
Period: July – August
During this travel you will meet Syktyvkar – the capital of the Komi republic – which lately has been actively developing as an administrative, business, scientific and cultural centre. Local colour, traditions, arts, sights and natural resources of the Komi land will highly impress and remain in memory.
Program of the tour:
- City sightseeing tour «Syktyvkar – city of two centuries».
- Meeting the ancient Komi village – Yb.
- Visit to the Centre of the Komi trades “Zaran’” with a training on making souvenirs from birch bark,
- Visit to the Finno-Ugric cultural Centre of the Russian Federation.
- Visit to the Centre of the Komi culture (entertainment program)
- Visit to the village of Ust-Vym’ – centre of Christianization of the Komi people
- City sightseeing tour in the evening Ukhta.
- Walking sightseeing around Vuktyl.
- Visit to the village of Podcherye. The village museum. Excursion “At the forester’s”
- Row on the river Podcherye and seeing the areas of virgin forests of the national park «Yugyd-Va». Visit to the ancient sanctuary of XI century or the village of Orlovka (depending on the weather)
Cost from 45 000 rub.
at the rate set by the Central Bank of the Russian Federation
(min. group of 6 people)
The cost includes: Accommodation in hotels in Syktyvkar, Ukhta, Vuktyl, three meals a day, services of a professional interpreter, support of a guide, transfer during the route (bus, boats), excursion program, admission tickets to museums, and permission to visit the national park «Yugyd-Va», visa support.
Additional expenses: fare to Syktyvkar and back